Workshop instructions video - please watch!
Get the Garden Design Workshop now, for a reduced price!
What is the Garden Design Workshop and how will it help you?
The Garden Design Workshop is an online demonstration of how to design a stunning garden, using a really simple method.
- There are two main video tutorials, each slightly under 40 mins long as well as a short introductory video to get you started.
- In the first workshop video, Rachel will show you her simple design planning process that works with absolutely any type of garden, no matter what the shape or style.
- In the second workshop video training, Rachel will show you some tricks to enable you to visualise how your finished garden will look, as well as show you the finished garden design that was demonstrated in the first video.
- You will see just how quick and easy it is to totally transform your garden, without needing to spend a fortune.
There's also a pdf Garden Help Guide you can download as part of the workshop.
In the 'Getting Started' video you will see
- At 19 seconds you’ll learn a really quick and easy way to create a base plan of your garden that can be done in a few minutes
- At 1 min 26 seconds you’ll discover the most important elements to put on your base plan
- 2 mins 23 seconds you’ll learn how to measure your garden boundaries without needing to leave the house!
- 3 mins 10 seconds you’ll learn a simple way to make sure your garden plan is to scale
- 4 mins 24 seconds you’ll see how to make sure your plan is accurate and can therefore be built once you’ve finished your design
In the 1st Workshop Session Video
- At 53 seconds you will learn the REAL key to creating a great looking garden (this will really surprise you!)
- 2 mins 5 seconds find out what the MISSING key ingredient is in the vast majority of gardens
- 3 mins 30 seconds see why most gardens never look great, no matter how much money is spent
- 6 mins 56 seconds learn how to transform a long, narrow garden and make it look and feel wider
- 8 mins 36 seconds find out the most important place to start when re-designing your garden
- 10 mins 2 seconds learn how to make a narrow space look wider with some simple design tricks
- At 10 mins 52 seconds learn the KEY to using the sight lines to make your garden look more interesting
- 11 mins 2 seconds learn how to correctly place statues and garden features for maximum benefit
- 12 mins 20 seconds find out why precision is not your friend when it comes to garden design!
- 14 mins 40 seconds find out how to save money by utilising your existing garden features and patio
- 18 mins 4 seconds learn how to correctly position plants and features to make your garden look more spacious and interesting
- 26 mins 49 seconds discover which landscaping materials will benefit your garden and which won't
- 28 mins 43 seconds see a cunning way to get rid of an ugly old path that is really cost effective
- 31 mins 48 seconds see how you can create a stunning garden on a low budget
- 32 mins 20 seconds learn how to make an old garden shed look modern and funky, that's cheap and simple to do
- 34 mins 21 seconds learn how to make sure your design ideas are practical and can be built easily
In the 2nd Workshop Session Video
- At 48 seconds you will learn about the TRUE costs of landscaping and if you're being ripped off by the landscaper
- At 3 mins and 45 seconds learn how to create a lovely garden on virtually no budget
- 6 mins 20 seconds find out how to tackle a slight change in level
- 8 mins 14 seconds watch a simple method that will enable you to visualise how your design ideas will look
- 9 mins 14 seconds learn the cheat's sketching method for non-artists
- At 12 mins 12 seconds learn how to disguise an ugly old fence, without the costly expense of replacing it
- 14 mins 24 seconds learn some simple tips that makes perspective drawing much easier
- 19 mins 50 seconds find out why getting design RIGHT is so important to creating a garden you'll always love and be proud of
- At 23 mins 07 seconds learn the simple method that makes plotting curved shapes in the garden easy
- 24 mins 20 seconds find out if you should use turf or grass seed for your lawn
- At 25 mins 6 seconds see the finished garden plan Rachel has designed
- 30 mins 12 seconds see some bonus tips that weren't in the original workshop
- 30 mins 29 seconds learn how to adjust your design ideas to cope with a change in level (it's much easier than you think)
- 31 mins 14 seconds find out how to avoid getting stuck on 'problem areas' of your garden
- 34 mins 27 seconds learn how to visualise how your garden will look without needing to draw a sketch (this method is so simple it will blow your mind and takes all of 2 seconds to do!)
Q: Do I need much gardening knowledge to use the techniques covered in the workshop?
A: No. Absolutely not. The workshop is designed to show both complete beginners and experienced gardeners a really simple design method that can be used to transform any size, shape or style of garden, quickly and easily.
Q: What time and day does the workshop run?
A: You're getting access to the recording of the workshop, so you can view it any time that is convenient for you, as many times as you want.
Q: I live in the southern hemisphere, will your workshop still be relevant for me?
A: Yes. The design techniques shown in the workshop work on any garden, anywhere! The principles of design do not change. The landscaping materials and plants will need to suit your location but the underlying framework of good design is a constant and not location specific.
Q: I know quite a bit about gardening, will I really learn anything new?
A: You will definitely learn something new. The methods I demonstrate in the workshop are ones that I've developed over the last 20 years as a professional garden designer, so you won't have come across them anywhere else. Good design is a completely different skill to gardening. What you'll learn in the workshop will enhance your existing knowledge.
Q: How long does it take for the workshop to arrive?
A: The workshop is 100% online, so there's no waiting for the postman. It's instant access after your payment has gone though and you've clicked on the link contained in the welcome email, you'll be sent your login information.
Q: I'm not a professional landscaper, I just want to improve my own dull garden! Is this going to be really technical?
A: The method I use to design a garden is nice and simple. I do cover some technical aspects, but in a way that's not at all complicated.
You will get instant access to the workshop and bonus garden help guide after payment
Do you have any questions that haven't been addressed in the FAQ?
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
All of Rachel’s courses and workshops come with a 100% no quibble, money-back guarantee. If you don’t think you’ve learned anything of value at the end of the workshop, just ask for a refund and you will be given your money back in full.
Get instant access to the Garden Design Workshop now normally
£24.95 ($39.95 USD)
Today £10 ($16 USD)
OR if you prefer to pay in USD, click the button below.