This month, we are going to focus on small space gardens. The design tricks and principles I’m going to reveal to you, that work so well in small space gardens, can also be used to good effect in larger gardens, and awkward corners as well.
OR watch Small Garden Ideas Part 1 directly on YouTube
Just to up the anti a bit, I have a little challenge for you!
I want you to pay particular attention to the planting that has been used in the garden in the video. There’s something very important about it, that we didn’t discuss in the video. What it is that I want you to notice about the planting in this garden (it is a bit of a trick question)? Just leave your answer in the comment box below or on the Successful Garden Design Facebook Page.
In this video, you’ll learn:
• How to double the visual size of any small garden with the careful use of garden mirrors.
• How to create private areas, even in a really tiny garden.
• The KEY to successfully using mirrors well in a garden.
• The importance of colour, and how to combine the right colours in a smaller garden.
• How to use bold garden features in small spaces.
If you’d like to visit the beautiful guest house that’s featured in the video, please visit: https://www.casa-aire-de-lecrin.com
To help you further with tackling a small space garden, check out the Small Garden Formula online design course. I will show you exactly how to transform any small space garden, step-by-step, so you too can have a garden you can relax and enjoy, no matter what its size!
61 replies to "Small Garden Ideas Pt 1- How to make a small space garden look larger – Interview"